|Service Type||Precise Measurement|
|Technique||One touch Inspection (BIVM series)|
|Brand||Banbros BIVM series|
The BiVM Series image dimension measurement system is a completely innovative measuring instrument designed around simple Place and Press operation. The BiVM Series allows anyone, regardless of expertise and skill level, to easily, quickly, and accurately perform hundreds of measurements in just seconds.
Our BiVM Series obtain a profile of the whole part first, upon which measurements are carried out. This is possibly by our experience and expertise in high-performance optics. This allows an operator to simply place the part on the stage and hit measure to perform hundreds of measurements in seconds.
BiVM series have advantages compare with conventional quality inspection instruments, it performs high precision measurements, automatically record data and generate report with the push of a button.
- Image dimension measurement system features simple place and press operation, provides both incredible measurement speed and high measurement accuracy.
- Simply target on the stage and press the measurement start button, then system executes measurement of a number of points in the captured image in only seconds.
- No variation in measurement result among different operators
- When target edges are identified based on human vision, it is impossible to eliminate variations and errors caused by individual differences or skill levels. With the BiVM Series image dimension measurement system that detects edges automatically, the measurement result is stable and consistent regardless of operators.
- Measurement results are automatically recorded and generate reports. All measurement results and critical identifiers are automatically recorded to simplify data management, then calculates and displays critical statistical values.
- The BiVM Series obtain an image of the part using its unique wide-field, high-precision telecentric optical system. The telecentric optical system features constant image size regardless of height differences, large depth-of-field for sharp focus at various heights, and no image distortion despite part placement on stage.
- The edges (boundaries between bright and dark areas) of the captured image are accurately detected using our sub-pixel processing (to 1/100th or less of a pixel) upon which defined measurements are performed in seconds.
- Item Code: BiVM-60
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit),T/T (Bank Transfer),D/P,D/A,Other
- Port of Dispatch: Delhi
- Production Capacity: 1-5
- Delivery Time: 2-4 Weeks
- Packaging Details: Transport Worthy Wooden Box